The Laws Of 2009.
1.Will you be looking for a new job?
Nope! I already found one! *huge smile Just gotta work on finding an agent now!
2.Will you be looking for a new relationship?
I think I’ll be more open to relationships this year. Last year was kind of chaotic, and I was really bad at time management. This year I’m hoping to get things more under control so I have time for dating and such.
I hope not. I love where I am now, but who knows where I’ll be next year this time.
4.What will you do differently in 09?
Take some time for myself. This year was all about work and when it wasn’t, I was all about the book.
5.New Years resolution?
Finish another book, whether it be Reapers 2 or something different.
6.What will you not be doing in 09?
7.Any trips planned?
Tentatively. But I always have trips planned.
9.Major thing on your calendar?
Nothing set. I start querying soon, so that’s pretty major, but I don’t have a set date.
10.What can’t you wait for?
QUERYING! (sensing a pattern?)
11.What would you like to see happen differently?
Less time hermitting away, more time DOING THINGS.
12. What about yourself will you be changing?
See above. There’s so much I want to do, but I tend to be very focused on one thing. This year it was the book, so I’d like to plan a few summer months without so much pressure on myself!
13. What happened in 08 that you didn’t think would ever happen?
I moved into a house! And moving in with a new roommate. I mean, I knew the duo would end, but I didn’t think it be so soon…but it was for the best.
14.Will you be nicer to the people you care about?
I don’t really think this needs to be improved upon? But sure!
15. Will you dress differently this year than you did in 08?
hahaha What’s wrong with being a jeans and t-shirt girl? This is just amusing because Heather was just yelling at me that I have a figure and I need to show it off and go out!
16. Will you start or quit drinking?
17. Will you better your relationship with your family?
I’ll most likely stay the same…we’re all pretty close already.
18. Will you do charity work?
Most likely not. I’d love to, but just don’t have the time right now.
19. Will you go to bars?
20. Will you be nice to people you don’t know?
21.Do you expect 09 to be a good year for you?
It will be full of unexpected things I’m sure…
22. How much did you change from this time last year till now?
Wow…Thinking about it? Quite a bit. My living situation changed. Job. LIFE. But I’m much happier for all of them.
24. Will you still be friends with the same people you are friends with now?
I certainly hope so.
25. Major lifestyle changes?
Nothing I can think of…
26. Will you be moving?
Nope. (fingers crossed)
27. What will you make sure doesn’t happen in 09 that happened in 08?
Epically bad dates with people I would never want to have a relationship with…why waste time?
28. What are your New Years Eve plans?
Um, work? Seriously…that’s it.
29. Will you have someone to kiss at midnight?
30. One wish for 09?
To get an agent, or write the book that will find me one!